Credentialing & Contracting
Allow MDCredentialing to efficiently manage your credentialing and contracting needs.
Credentialing and Contracting Package
- Credentialing or Recredentialing with commercial insurance, networks, workers comp and government plans
- Contracting for commercial insurance, networks, workers comp and government plans
- Fee Negotiation for commercial insurance, networks and workers comp
- CAQH Application (new or update)
- Individual NPI Application (new or update)
- Group NPI Application (new or update)
Annual Maintenance Plan
- CAQH maintenance and reattestation
- Individual NPI updates and maintenance
- Group NPI updates and maintenance
- Renewals of License, DEA, CDS, etc.
Fees required in the application process, not payable to MDCredentialing LLC, are the responsibility of the provider.
- Recredentialing of Current Insurance Plans
- Recredentialing of Current Hospitals
- Additional plans (up to 5) for existing providers
Individual Services Offered
- CAQH New Application
- CAQH Update
- NPI New Application
- NPI update
- Contract Renegotiation
- Fee Schedule Analysis
- Hospital Privileges
- State License, DEA, CDS, etc.
We offer full management of both facility and health plan credentialing. We complete all applications and perform the necessary follow-up needed to achieve successful credentialing.
Progress reports are provided electronically on a weekly basis, with phone conferences scheduled at your convenience.
MDCredentialing LLC will review your contracts to ensure they are appropriate for your practice.
We will work with your practice to understand your specific needs and make recommendations on additional insurance plans that may benefit you. We will negotiate your contracts to include the best reimbursement rates available.
Are you sure you are getting the best rate available for your services? Let us renegotiate your current contracts to include the best reimbursement rate for your practice.